Sunday, August 6, 2017



DETERMINE YOUR FINANCIAL QUOTIENT: TRUE OR FALSE

Emotional intelligence, spiritual intelligence, financial intelligence(quotient)…
Do these words stir something in your Spirit?
Do you know the meaning of these words?


We all have some idea what is meant with Emotional intelligence and spiritual intelligence. We have idea of what key role they play in our daily lives.
BUT,

The question is: Do we know what is meant by Financial quotient?
Do we truly know the possibilities and blessings it can ensure over our lives?
Do we apply these principals in our spiritual lives?

TRUE OR FALSE
1.    The quality of my spiritual life does not affect the way how I handled money in my marriage.
2.    As long as we as couple give a tithe to God, we can surely spend the rest as we choose.
3.    It is okay to leave a balance on a credit card as long as we as a couple are able to pay it back over time.
4.    Be a good Samaritan and be glad to help him or her out help when they ask you to co-sign a loan.
5.    When it comes to matter of finances in our marriage, I prefer to use my own judgement.
6.    When facing a difficult financial decision, it is best to seek counsel from credible financial counselors, and then choose to do what causes me the least hardship.
7.    I agree that it is important to give to the church, but my family is my first priority.
8.    In today’s workplace, I have to put sometimes aside my beliefs to be successful.
9.    I am a Christian and going to heaven is what is most important to me, how I handle my money is not that important.
10.  I find that I am working very hard to buy new things that are important to my family.
If you want to know more, feel free to follow these two links and understand and determine where you are now and how can I become the true person I must be.

Dr. Mario Denton and Chane Fabricius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured video